- MPPS V13.02 ECU Remap Cable
- Operating System: Windows XP 32 bit with Service Pack 2 or 3. Although Windows 7 (32 or 64bit) may be compatible, we recommend using Windows XP 32-bit.
- Basic knowledge / experience with ECU Programming
1. Extract the files from the file: “MPPS_13.02_Software.rar” located on the downloaded file.
2. Run and install the setup file named “MPPS13.02”.
3. Plug in the MPPS cable into your USB port. Windows will attempt to install a driver for the cable but it will fail. Open the “Device Manger” which can be found in the Windows Control Panel. You should see a device that your computer does not recognize called “Amt Flash”. Right click on this device and go to properties. Select “Update Driver Software” and locate the driver software manually. By default, the drivers will be in the folder “C:\MPPS\Device Driver”.
4. After the drivers install successfully, you are ready to run the program. Be sure to run the program as an administrator, or it will not run properly.