Software installation guide for MPPS V16.1.02 Chip Tuning Software. If you prefer video, the install video can be downloaded from the attachment below
1. Download and extract the software folder to the desktop.
2. Right click the MPPS folder that was extracted, Cut and Paste it into the Local Disk (C:)
You can find the Local disk C: by going to My Computer > Local Disk (C:)
3. Open the MPPS folder on Local Disk (C:), then send MPPS setup driver to desktop (Create Shortcut)
4. Plug the USB cable into your MPPS V16 Interface and the other side into your Computer. The computer will detect the USB device and attempt to install the driver, but will not be find the correct driver.
Go to your Control Panel, then Device Manager, then to the Universal Serial Bus controllers section. Click on Amt Flash and then Update Driver. Don't have Windows search but choose the location of the driver.
Browse and locate Local Disk C: > Device Driver > OK
Click Next and Finish to complete the driver installation
5. Click the MPPS desktop shortcut to start the software
How to write/read ECU Data:
- Select vehicle make, model, select ECU type and then click ECU ID (F1)
- The vehicle ECU data will display on the ECU Data area.
- Click Read or Write