- This guide only applies to software V12.20.024
- OS used for this guide: Windows 7 64-bit
- Requires MINI VCI Firmware V1.4.0 or MINI VCI Firmware V2.4.0 USB Interface
1. Extract the software from the disc or digital download using 7zip or Winzip onto the Desktop
2. Click Setup_V12.20.exe to install the software, choose your language, enter name/company details, continue to proceed with the installation
3. Copy MainMenu.exe and paste it into the Local Disk C://Program Files/Toyota/Diagnostics/Techstream/bin
4. Click MVCI Driver for Toyota.msi to install the driver, click Next, then Finish when it's complete
5. Run the Techstream application from the Desktop, Yes to continue, close the IE Browser.
6. Register Techstream by copy and pasting the key found in the instructions.txt, then click OK.
7. Before Connecting to the vehicle, be sure that the correct "VIM" is selected within Techstream. Go to [Setup] on the top menu, then [VIM Select]. Use the pull down menu to select [XHorse - MVCI] then OK.
8. Go to [Connect to Vehicle] to start
Purchase the software here: https://www.obdinnovations.com/tis-techstream-software-v12-20-024-release-date-07-2017/