Windows XP 32-bit ONLY
Disable Anti-Virus; The software is safe and virus-free, but some anti-virus software can show as a false positive.
1: Copy the whole BMW Carsoft 6.5 File folder from the CD to your desktop. The installation will be much faster than trying to install it directly from the CD.
2: After copying the folder, open the File folder BMW Carsoft 6.5, then click [SETUP CAR SOFT.exe] to run the BMW Carsoft software installation.
3. Click [Next] and [Yes] to proceed with the installation. Keep the installation to the default directory [C:\Program Files\CARSOFT\BMW] then click [Next} to proceed.
4. Navigate to the copied software folder on the desktop and open the [crack] folder. Copy all 10 files from this folder and Paste it into the folder
[cm75f] within the main directory C:\cm75f\ (this directory was created during the BMW Carsoft 6.5 software installation automatically). The system will ask you if you want to replace old files in this folder with the new files. Click [Yes all].
5. The SAME 10 files will be Pasted into C:\Program Flies\CARSOFT\BMW (this directory was created during the BMW Carsoft 6.5 software installation automatically). The system will ask you if you want to replace old files in this folder with the new files. Click [Yes all].
Note: Yes, you will Paste the 10 files twice (2X).
6. The software is ready to use. Plug in your RSR232 Serial Cable from the Carsoft Interface. If you are using a Serial to USB converter, see Notes below. Go to [Start] and [Programs] menu, then find [CARSOFT] folder and run the BMW icon.
RS232 to USB adapter Notes:
- If you're using an RS232 to USB adapter, be sure to follow the instructions provided with the adapter to install the drivers. In [Device Manager], be sure the COM Port is set to either 1 2 3 or 4.
- Start the BMW carsoft software and go to [Diagnosis Data] and then [Settings]. Choose the COM Port number that is used (From the Device Manager)
You can download a copy of the PDF manual below